Search ME ---->

Monday, March 19, 2012

Back in the saddle…I think.

Greetings, Internet. Yes, it's been a while. Well over a year, in fact.  In case any of you are wondering why I've been dormant for that long, that can be summed up in four simple words: I'm a lazy bastard.  Well, lazy and forgetful, but that's not really the point.  I plan to start doing this regularly again, now that I have a bit more fuel for the fire. It'll likely be a lot of me bitching about X or Y (because that's the kind of mood I've been in lately. Don't ask me why.  I don't know), but I might have a few things that might be meaningful or useful to the community at large if I'm having that kind of day.

I plan to start doing text reviews for various media and general crap I've collected up to this point.  Music, movies, TV shows, video games, maybe a few books. While they will primarily be things I've enjoyed (which means not a lot of railing on them for comedic value), I will drag up a few things here and there that I'm…not so fond of.

In any case, here's hoping I can go without neglecting this for a year this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment