Search ME ---->

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cancelled? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (redeux, for there has been a problem)

Well, this was a flop.  This was supposed to be put up yesterday. The original topic was to discuss Lego's cancellation of their Bionicle line and how it upset me.  The only problem is, the original text didn't save properly and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.  So, I'll paraphrase.

Bionicle was Lego's #1 best-selling line of toys.  It was canceled earlier this year and I'm really upset because the Bionicle were my favorite Legos ever.  The nitty-gritty of things is on bioniclestory.com and the bionicle wikipedia page.  Sorry if this was a little short-winded.  It's been a long day, I'm tired, I have work to do, and I don't want to have to retype the whole thing again.  The later ones will be better.

I found these videos and they are actually pretty awesome.  I have never seen a lot of this footage before.












I will close with the Three Virtues:

Unity, Duty, Destiny

Long live Bionicle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment