Search ME ---->

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

'bout time…

Thank the fucking gods that Spring Break starts tomorrow.  Between…well, a lot of stuff (lack of sleep, lots of tests, increasingly nagging parents, personal issues, general whatthefuckery, etc.), I'm being worn incredibly thin.  If this keeps up any longer, something's going to give, and that something will probably be me.  Dunno what the straw that breaks the mule's back would be, but I don't like the projected outcome.  Luckily, I now have a week and a half to rest and recuperate.  Sure, it means I need to put up with my family for almost the whole time, and I'm going to be separated from my friends the whole time, but at least I can get back all the sleep I've lost in the past month, get myself sorted, and what have you.

Easter should be interesting.  From the looks of it, the entire California branch of my family is going to be showing up. I just hope I'll be allowed to float around on my own instead of being dragged into conversations that have no bearing on my life.  With a little luck, I'll be able to just slap on the studio headphones and listen to "Mighty Rivers Run" most of the day.  Remember kids, "anti-social through circumstance" is not your fault.

Wonder what it's like to be in a coma…

No comments:

Post a Comment